In this case study, we look at why, how and the results of a rebranding exercise carried out at RNOH Private Care, a private hospital within an NHS Trust.
RNOH PRIVATE CARE
- Emotion – refreshing a tired brand
- Differentiation from Competitors
- New markets
- New clients
- New hospital
HOW - The Stages of RNOH Rebranding
01 - Strategy
02 - Objectives
- Build awareness
- Differentiate RNOH Private Care
- To be the Best of the Best
- Increase appeal and interest, locally, nationally and internationally
Critical – Growth in activity and income
- Increase in the number of opportunities/enquiries
- Attracting and retaining Consultants and staff
- Increase in activity in line with financial targets
- Educating Private Care can coexist within the NHS
03 - Execution: Conceptual Design
the Design Process
Concept 01 Heritage/Patronage
Concept 02 Sensitivity/Evolution
Concept 03 Modernisation
03 - Execution: Using the Brand
- A world-renowned specialist hospital for the diagnosis and treatment of complex orthopaedic conditions.
- Providing the most comprehensive range of neuro-musculoskeletal healthcare in the UK.
- A major teaching centre
04 - Review/Results
#1 in the UK
#9 in the World
Our analytical results combined with the 'real' results of patient numbers and the surplus returned to the NHS Trust confirm the brand and communication strategy are working very well.
Need help with branding?
Our expert team are ready to help you develop and deploy your new brand and strategy. Click the button below for a free consultation.