Demystify marketing automation
A step-by-step approach to starting your marketing automation
1. Identify the key areas that could benefit from marketing automation
Distinguish the activities that require human skills like critical thinking, emotional intelligence, and empathy from those where software can do the work without any human input.
Here is a list of things that you can and cannot automate in marketing. Please note that this list is not exhaustive. Use this to determine which areas of your business could benefit from automation.
|Channel||Tasks suitable for automation||Requires Human Input|
|Measurement or marketing analytics|
2. Quantify your findings
3. Evaluate different solutions
4. Start with a simple automation activity
5. Measure the results
- Audience and message - Did you target the right audience? If so, was the messaging compelling enough to make them resonate with your brand?
- Workflow and strategy - Was the workflow executed without any relays? If so, evaluate your current strategy and experiment with a new one for the next campaign.
Give us a call
+44 (0)203 397 9630
the Bottom Line
This is an article written by Bala Krishnan of Zoho Corp. We are an authorised reseller and would love to help you with your journey of marketing automation!
If you are looking for a marketing agency to help you develop a strong marketing strategy, you’ve come to the right place.