You probably already know that a strapline is a powerful marketing asset. But what is it and how can it help you reach your marketing goals? Let’s find out!
What are Straplines?
- Descriptive straplines: These straplines convey who you are or what the brand stands for. HSBC has a great descriptive strapline: HSBC – The World’s Local Bank.
- Inspirational straplines: Inspirational straplines motivates the customers by highlighting the aspiration behind the brand. Apple’s strapline – Think Different – portrays the aspirational side of the company.
- Egocentric straplines: These straplines tell the customers what to do, prompting them to take action. It is a way of telling your customers what makes you special and what you have to offer. Subway’s strapline – Eat Fresh – is a good example of egocentric straplines.
Why You Need Straplines
Now that you know what straplines are, let’s take a look at how they are useful and why you should consult a strategic branding agency to get a strapline for your business at once!
Define and Convey Your Core Values
Short and Sweet Sticks in the Mind
- Nike – Just Do It!
- Tesco – Every Little Helps
- Skittles – Taste the Rainbow
We can help!
The right strapline can do wonders for your business. The only problem is that coming up with the perfect strapline is not easy. Therefore, it is best to acquire the professional services of a branding agency to find the ideal strapline based on your business needs.
If you are looking for a strategic branding agency to come up with a phenomenal strapline, look no further. We can help you find the perfect strapline for your business.