How to do effective keyword research
Keyword research is an essential part of online marketing. Think of it as the foundation of a strong SEO strategy. The keywords you choose determine the kind of traffic directed to your website. The more relevant the traffic on your site, the higher will be the conversion rate. In short, the keywords you choose ultimately affect your sales – and the future of your business.
Scroll down to take a look at how to do effective keyword research and rank higher.
1. Include Transaction-Based Keywords
2. Address the Needs & Questions of Your Audience
- The Informational Stage: Consumers look for informational content to learn more about the industry.
- Evaluation: They are ready to buy and evaluate various businesses to find the one best suited to meet their needs and requirements.
- Contact: They pick a winner and contact them to initiate the buying process!
3. Use Keyword Tools
Give us a call
0203 397 9630
the Bottom Line
Now that you know how to do effective keyword research, you can rank higher on any SERP. However, effective keyword research is a very broad topic. There’s a lot more to keyword research. So, if you want to find the best keywords that will make you rank higher on SERPS, work with a reliable advertising and marketing company and let the professionals handle keyword research for you. We can help you build the perfect keyword strategy for you.